Recipe for the Perfectly Marinated Baked Chicken Thighs

I have six chicken thighs in the fridge; tonight we'll create a marinade, and tomorrow we'll grill them. The chicken will be slathered with oil and seasoned.

Baked Chicken Thighs

In a bowl, I'm going to combine 1 tablespoon of paprika, 1/2 teaspoon of cumin, 1/8 teaspoon each of nutmeg and crushed cloves, and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon. Now that our chicken has spent the night in a delicious-smelling marinade, I'm going to remove it and add a half cup each of pineapple and orange juice, as well as smashed, peeled, and seeded garlic cloves.

Ok, so before we get started cooking, we're going to let this rest out for about 20 minutes at room temperature. We'll begin this on the stovetop and finish it in the oven, so I need you to preheat the latter to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (or 200 degrees Celsius). Cast aside the marinade and get rid of it.

Before placing this chicken in the oven, we'll sear it in a hot skillet with a little of oil on both sides. I'm going to cook it for approximately 30 minutes, or three minutes per side, and then I'm going to take the top off and let it simmer for another 10. Oh my goodness, people, I baked it for a total of 40 minutes in my oven, and it turned out perfectly.

Avoid eating raw chicken at all costs. For the next ten minutes, I'll keep the lid on, and then we'll cut it. The fruit juices and spices contribute to a delicious caramelization. The anticipation of this dish's flavour has me jumping with joy. Meat like this would be perfect for tacos. Look at how juicy this is. I can't believe how wet it is. Okay, you guys, this is really incredible.


Recipe for the Perfectly Marinated Baked Chicken Thighs step 1

Recipe for the Perfectly Marinated Baked Chicken Thighs step 2

Recipe for the Perfectly Marinated Baked Chicken Thighs step 3

Recipe for the Perfectly Marinated Baked Chicken Thighs step 4

Recipe for the Perfectly Marinated Baked Chicken Thighs step 5

Recipe for the Perfectly Marinated Baked Chicken Thighs step 6

Recipe for the Perfectly Marinated Baked Chicken Thighs step 7

Recipe for the Perfectly Marinated Baked Chicken Thighs step 8

Post a Comment

0 Comments