10 Minute Beauty Routine for Perfect Winged Liner

Today I'm going to share a quick beauty routine with you today. It will be extremely organic, but I think it's still a bit oomph up. My skin is already somewhat prepared, but there are still a few steps that need to be taken.

Winged Liner

10 Minute Beauty Routine for Perfect Winged Liner


So let's start with Charlotte Tilbury's "Magic Serum," which I adore mostly due to its pleasant scent. It makes me feel posh, so go ahead and indulge yourself.

Therefore, we will massage it in after adding a small amount of that. Next, some reliable Supergoop! "Glowscreen" sunscreen. And I typically don't use sunscreen, which is really bad. However, we're making an effort to take care of ourselves. And thus far, everything has been going smoothly. This one appeals to me as well since it has a slight sheen.

So it's wonderful to see below all the many layers that will form. Cool, time for foundation. Okay. Therefore, Kosas and I are entering. You already have some wonderful hydration in Kosas, which is why I appreciate it so much. I like to apply very small dots first to avoid applying too much product, like I just did with

But yeah, we're just going to put a little bit, 'cause less can always be more later. We're going to blend that right now. It's going to be great. [upbeat music continues] Bam! Skin! Concealer time.

So this is also Kosas, so they go well together. I like to try and keep my concealer and foundation the same. My other go-to is NARS. But when I use Kosas, I like to keep it the same.

 

A little of this stuff goes a long way. I discovered that. Yes, it is a small pimple scar in that area. Yep. That hasn't vanished in the last several minutes. But it's alright. A [bleep] occurs. Right now, I'm quite bright. So, we're just going to use some pressed powder to remedy it.

This press powder is Charlotte Tilbury's "Airbrush Flawless Finish." I'm only using a little portion of this to do this task.

And I find that this simply sorts everything out. I feel more put together as a result. We'll work on the eyes. So, first things first, let's draw our tiny water line with a decent eye pencil. My grandmother showed me how to do the top and the bottom.

We're going to colour them in after I raise them up with my lashes, which is kind of scary, but bear with me. Even if I occasionally cry, it does make everything somewhat more smudgy in that authentic manner.

So I'm grateful for your tears. OK, good. Consequently, I've started doing this with my eyeliner after smudging off the eyeshadow eyeliner. The "Soft Glam Palette" from Anastasia is this. I enjoy how colourful it is. They're all really kind and, for me, quite foolproof. That's excellent, then.

But we're going to start with this dark shade, cypress umber, before we get to the actual black shade. So we're going to use a little flat brush.

I think my biggest tip for eyeliner in general, no matter what you use, is that you should always go back and forth between both eyes. Because then you can make sure they're even as you go, rather than one looking really good completed, and then you have a whole fresh start, you know? Now, we are going to take another shade here, noir, which is French for "black."

And we're just going to take this to, like, oomph up the line, because this is sort of like, it's okay if this one isn't as sharp when it's just the brown, but this is going to make it a little bit sharper. But this is just basically giving us a guideline for where to put this shade now.

So with noir, too, the same shade, I'm going to go really quickly with the inner corners. 'Cause even if it's a 10-minute tutorial, I gotta do my inner corners. [upbeat music continues] And we're good. Yeah, I think all done with shadow. No actual "eyeliner" or liner for the wings is needed. just the eyeliner pencil, and you're sort of swimming. Next up is lash primer.

So this is KVD's lash primer, and it is one of my favorites. It curls and lengthens your lashes and just primes them for mascara and everything.

But sometimes I just wear this. Like I'm not wearing any makeup at all; just to feel something, I just put this on, you know, to make sure I'm still alive.

Okay, cool. So we got our lashes primed. Now before I put on mascara, because I'm going to use mascara to bond it together, I'm going to do some falsies. So I take a regular Ardell lash. This is like a regular one; there's nothing wrong with it. I'm going to chop this part off and just use the inner half on the outside half of my eye.

The lash originally continued, but that is now gone. We're going to use this now on the outer half of our eye. Hopefully, this makes sense. I really hope this works, because this has been a lifesaver when it comes to getting a good lash that works for me.

But yeah, you'll see something like that. Just gonna let it dry for a hot minute. [upbeat music] We just pray. Kachow! Kachow! Now, we will do some mascara.

So this is the YSL mascara. I really like it because I like the wand type. It's very well sprayed out, which helps prevent clumping. I'm not a fan of clumping lashes. So yeah, we're just going to use that to bond our lashes and our falsies together.

So for brows, the first thing I'm going to do is, using the Charlotte Tilbury "Brow Cheat," just use the spooly comb side and just brush my brows out.

To be honest, I keep it very simple with my brows, just because I'm traumatised by old photos of me in high school with very thick brows. Now on the other side of the little brush is just the pencil. So we're going to lightly draw a nice little line. [upbeat music continues] Very lightly. Bam, bam.

There we go. Yeah, that is good. Good, great. We are going to use some brow gel from Kosas to make sure that it stays there, because nothing is worse than when all the brow hair moves around and it looks wonky. Yeah, brows are done. We're going to use Glossier's "Cloud Paint."

You can't go wrong with this stuff. It's like finger painting. You just dab that right on your fingers. Bam. Bam, bam, bam. [upbeat music continues] I like to just go in with the blush brush after, just to really seal the deal.

Because it's a liquid product, I don't want streaks. Next up, contour. So this is NUDESTIX's "Tinted Blur" stick. I like this one because it's very easy to use, and yeah, I just place all my contour in the key points, like the jawline, cheekbones, forehead, etc.

I'm not a contour expert at all; I mean, I'm barely a makeup expert. I feel like I just know how to do my face in a way that I like. To finish up, we are going to go in with Laneige's lip mask. You're supposed to use it as a sleeping mask, like at night.

But because it's so good, everyone I know really enjoys this. Additionally, they offer a wide variety of tastes, which is wonderful. This is a moisturising vanilla nip. Setting the spray time is the final step.

This is crucial. So this is simply Charlotte Tilbury's setting spray, "Airbrush Flawless." I enjoy using it because of how it smells. I like this setting spray, so let's just [bottle spray].

I don't want my makeup to seem dusty or merely powdered, so a setting spray should generally keep it looking moist and simply fresh.

This is the last look, then. It is absolutely foolproof. It's doable for everyone.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments