Avocados are good for your heart

Speaking of health, avocados could be the key to enhancing your heart health. It seems that consuming the delectable fruit is a fantastic strategy to support your cardiovascular system. Yes, eating at least two servings each week, or one avocado, lowers the chance of suffering a heart attack by 21%, according to a recent government research.

According to experts, anything you can do to improve your heart health is a step in the right direction. You can learn more online, particularly where there is a lot of back and forth with everyone admitting that it is good for you but if you eat too many there is high fat so that's not that whole life give it all your attention and go back to what my wife always told me: moderation moderation, you can never have too many avocados. 

That's how I see it. I'm an avocado fan. Being a fan of avocados since childhood, I especially love them on toast. I'm suddenly very hungry.

Post a Comment

0 Comments